Thursday, August 4, 2011

In the Country

Well I've been trying to study very diligently but that is way harder than it should be :)  Christy is almost done with her first week at her new job!!!  She has been seeing patients the last few days, which is super exciting!! I have started to reward myself by playing X-box during my study breaks (thank you boys for the awesome wedding present).


I take breaks throughout the day to hunt for grasshoppers....it's the only time I go outside :(  (it's pretty terrible).  Just to add a little country flavor to the post I will show you guys a  picture of Ryan on his tractor...it is pretty sweet!!! I'll post some pictures of our riding lawn mower when we move into the house.


 Tomorrow we go to sign loan papers.  It's scary growing up!!  Grandpa Yurth bought us a  trailer, so we are going to Kansas City on Saturday to pick it up or Byron is going to take it to the Lake House so we can get it when we go back down to the lake.

It's looking like we are going to go back to my grandparents the following weekend.  So look forward to some future posts regarding all the stuff we bring back :)  Ginger and Ryan are spoiling up with homemade ice cream in the evenings...and she bought a big crate full of fresh peaches!!! We are having cobbler tomorrow mmmmm I can't wait!!!!  I think we are going to be eating at Gingers even when we move to our new home :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the tractor picture. Looks like a California boy on a Missouri tractor. Stop by Floe's Thrifty Treasures and pick up a flannel shirt and bib overalls to really look the part. Good Fun

    ReplyDelete